- Will you pull my hair out of my mouth because I have fish blood all over my hands?
- I love this place...why didn't we come here sooner?
- I should have brought my gun when I went up the road on the Honda. We saw a brown bear.
- The house smells good today...you can hardly smell the diesel.
- Oh look, that's the first time I've seen the moon since we got here...it's so big!
- Cheese is only $21 for 5 lbs. It must be on sale.
- A little powdered milk and some raw sugar in my decaf coffee...it almost tastes like a latte.
- I need an ulu.
- After I filtered the water it was only a little yellow.
- Dang it! I forgot not to flush.
- Hey we got our rubber boots in...let's walk down the beach.
- 96 snickers will be enough for us until we go to Anchorage in October...don't you think.
- Let's make a cake...but we don't have eggs...we can use mayonnaise.
- I found a pattern to make Eloise a kuspuk.
- Do we have to fish anymore, we have been here an hour and we already have 12 fish?!?!
- I know what would be good for dinner?...fish...I'm sick of fish.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SAY...
Posted by The 6 Clarks